Every year, the Grenoble University Symphonic Orchestra, with La Fabrique Opéra, invests the Grenoble Summum for four exceptional performances of a major opera
with choir, orchestra, soloists and staging. More than 25 technicians, 30 volunteers, 70 musicians, 100 singers and professional soloists work for nearly 7 months to offer the public an exceptional show, enrolled today as a highlight of the musical life of the whole agglomeration.
Opera 2019 will be the thirteenth edition of La Fabrique Opéra, which has already allowed neophytes to discover The Magic Flute, La Traviata, West Side Story, Don Giovanni, Aida, Nabucco, The Tales of Hoffmann, Rigoletto, La Bohème. It brings together 10,000 spectators in 4 performances, as well as 2,300 children from schools and 300 people in precarious conditions during the last rehearsal.
In 2018, it was a new staging of Carmen that was presented to the public, conducted by Patrick Souillot and the staging and scenography of Gil Galliot. This edition was a great success: 12,555 spectators attended this opera, which was appreciated by everyone!
The 2019 opera will be Traviata from G. Verdi. The dates of performances at Zenith are settled. It will take place:
- Friday, March 29, 2019 at 8:30 pm at the Summum of Grenoble
- Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 5:30 pm at the Summum Grenoble
- Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 5:30 pm at the Summum of Grenoble
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 8:30 pm at the Summum de Grenoble
More info on the website of La Fabrique Opéra: www.lafabriqueopera-grenoble.com
Info and reservations coming soon :
- Website: www.lafabriqueopera-grenoble.com
- Points of sale: FNAC Carrefour Géant Casino Digitick Intermarché Super U
- Phone : +334 76 01 96 88