The Choir of the Blue Note composed of 70 singers and the tenor Franck Colyn (Les Misérables, Divino trio, Christmas concert with Chimène Badi) accompanied by the 50 musicians of the Orchestra
conducted by Patrick Souillot (La Fabrique Opéra), revisiting in an original and completely new show the greatest hits of the French song: J.Ferrat, E.Piaf, J.Brel, L.Ferré, S.Lama, C. Aznavour, C.Nougaro, …. and also M.Berger, D.Balavoine, J.Hallyday, …
The vocal and orchestral arrangements, confer a unique emotional dimension to the texts and music of the greatest songwriters and performers of our time. 120 artists on stage for a masterful interpretation of this rich and varied repertoire … A show of rare intensity, a vibrant tribute to the French Song … to be seen absolutely!
Artistic & vocal direction: Valérie Micheli | Conductor: Patrick Souillot | Scenic staging: Benoit Kopniaeff
- Saturday 08th December 2018 – Salle O. Messiaen – Grenoble (38) – 4 pm and 8 pm
- Sunday 16th December 2018 – Théâtre le Rhône – Bourg les Valence (26) – 5 pm
- Saturday 19 January 2019 – The Great Angle – Voiron (38) – 8pm
- Sunday 20th January 2019 – The Integral – Belley (01) – 5pm
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 – Casino Theater – Aix les Bains (73) – 8pm
More information and booking available on the website of La Note Bleue.